Okay, here are 20 random facts about me:
- I am really sensitive about my name, be it the writing thing or the pronunciation thing.
- I have a mild OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder). When I already set-up my things and someone move it or re-arrange it, I will get annoyed.
- I don’t like sharing. To be precise, I don’t like to use other people’s things. As long as I could still afford it, I will buy one for myself. But it still depends on what kind of things though.
- I love to wrap all of my books and treat it with my utmost care. When I read my book, I try not to crease its cover or papers. I want to keep its condition as if it is a new book.
- I still read manga, watch anime, listen to anime song, and collect Nendoroid/Figma until now.
- I love quiet place and being alone.
- I like listen to music and being immersed in it. It usually helps me to concentrate.
- I don’t wear make-up (except lip balm, but it’s hardly a make-up, right?). Simply because I don’t know how to use it and I prefer not to learn it.
- When I was a kid (I think in the elementary to junior high school period), I really really wanted to become a boy.
- I used to think having female friends was a tough problem. Too much girls’ drama.
- When I am listening to a song, normally I never pay attention to the lyrics. I always focus more on the melody and the beat.
- I prefer Japanese drama and song than Korean drama/song. It’s also the same for the food.
- I love sweet things. Chocolate, cake, waffle, cream puff, ice cream, you name it!
- When it comes to chocolate, dark chocolate is number one!
- I keep my long hair because I always have a short hair when I was in elementary and junior high school.
- I’d rather starve than eat food that I don’t like or don’t want it at that moment.
- I always give my plush toy a name. Peeko the penguin, Pooh the bear, Pipi the banana, Suppi the seal, Epi the elephant, Koron the hamster, Riko the sheep, Kristi the Christmas tree, and so on…
- I don’t like eating a leftover food. I prefer to cook twice a day than cook a lot in the morning, put some of the foods in the refrigerator, and be reheated later for dinner or for tomorrow.
- If you don’t know me enough or it is the first time you see me, then I bet your first impression of me is: such a cold-hearted person.
- My left hand is stronger than my right hand.
See you tomorrow!